Find Articles

Custom Search

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 (Offline Installer)

The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 is a highly compatible, in-place update to the Microsoft .NET Framework 4, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2. The web installer is a small package that automatically determines and downloads only the components applicable for a particular platform.


The installation process begins as follows:
DOWNLOAD ALL FILE AND EXTRACT

Download Instructions:
download on File 1 - File 3 the browser page appears and wait approximately 5 seconds and click skip (top right), the file is ready to download.

Need NET Framework 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, 3.5,4.0,4.5 click HERE

1 comment:

albruno said...

Do not use MEGA, please, it is very bad. I can not save the files.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 My Library All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by My Library | Published by My Library | Powered by My Library.